Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas preparations



IMG_0538
Now, which one should we get?



IMG_0554
This is it!








IMG_0662
so pretty!


IMG_0605
I wanted the front to look inviting for our Ladies' Christmas Tea on the 4th.
I put the flowers out about 40 minutes before the ladies and girls came.  It was a little chilly!  But they survived the 2 hours or so just fine and we are enjoying most of them still in the house.

IMG_0611
I thought the girls would enjoy a fun surprise in the birdbath - these sweet carnations - on their way in for the Tea.
IMG_0618
Alix and I even ironed napkins for the occasion!  A rarity for me.
IMG_0619
I love the red wreath - probably surprising to most people who know how fond I am of white!
IMG_0624
Teapots ready, spoons, sugar and cream, cups..
IMG_0625
Glenn's gingerbread... Mansion..   We love it!




IMG_0627
My pretty girls!  Ready for tea.

1 comment:

  1. It all looks beautiful!! Wish you were here. It was sunny and "warm" yesterday. No coat needed, just a sweater. We plan to go for as many walks as we can.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete